(Used) Logitech K360 Wireless Keyboard
• No need to worry about wires with the 2.4GHz wireless keyboard
• Low profile keys for comfortable and quiet typing
• Compact portable keyboard to take with you
• Compatible with Windows XP, Vista and 7
• Comes with 12 programmable keys and 6 internet and media hot keys
• Power for up to 3 years with two AA batteries Special features
• Connect up to six devices with the Logitech Unifying ReceiverWhat advantages does this keyboard have?
Write in comfort wherever you are with the Logitech K360. This keyboard is compact and portable, but it still has everything you could want with a num pad and QWERTY keyboard. Get a reliable connection with 2.4 GHz wireless which lets you use the keyboard up to 10m from the receiver. With its low profile keys you can enjoy comfortable and quiet typing, and at 20% the size of a standard keyboard it’s perfect for portable use. What features does it have?
Customise your keyboard with 12 programmable F keys. Use the Logitech SetPoint software and set up your favourite functions with the easy to use software. Six media and internet keys allow you to use play, pause, next, previous, change volume and mute. You can power the keyboard for up to 3 years on the same two AA batteries
. Which operating systems is this keyboard compatible with?
The K360 is compatible with Windows XP, Vista and 7. With plug and play connectivity you can be up and running in no time. The compact Logitech Unifying Receiver lets you plug in and leave the wireless receiver in your computer without worrying about it being knocked out. You can even use it with up to six compatible Logitech devices.
|Key Board Type
|Plug and Play
|Other Features (Unique product features)
||Connect up to 6 devices to the same receiver
||2 x AA batteries (included)
||Windows Vista, XP, 7
||380.6 mm x 155.6 mm x 19.3 mm
||2 x AA batteries
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.