(Used) Neato Botvac D75
• LaserSmart technology, scans and maps your floor for methodical cleaning
• Eco mode for a quieter, longer energy saving clean and Turbo mode for a super-powered clean with maximum pickup
• 50% larger brush than most robot vacuums
• Bigger dirt bins hold more and easy to emptyWill the Neato Botvac D75 save me time?
Easily schedule daily cleansings or just push a button for instant multi-room or spot cleaning. So you can go ahead and carry out your important tasks of the day, or just sit back, relax and let the Botvac D75 do the cleaning for you. If the vacuum runs out of battery half way though cleaning, it will automatically go back to its charging base to recharge, then return to where it left off and finishes the job. The Botvac running on its Li-Ion battery will be about to run up to 120 minutes on Eco mode and 90 minutes on Turbo mode.
How accurate is the Botvac?
The Botvac uses LaserSmart technology with real-time object detection to scan your floor, map the room, plan and precisely clean instead of just bumping around. Precise edge cleaning side brush makes sure not a speck of dust escape its path. So you can make sure the Botvac doesn't miss any sports. The Neato brush is 50% larger than other robotic vacuums, the bigger dirt bin holds more and is easy to empty.
||NiMH (nickel metal hydride)
||High performance robot vacuum, Integrated charge base, Power cord, Spiral blade brush, Standard filter, Side brush, Boundary markers, Brush, Filter cleaning tool
|Dimensions W x D x H (cm):
||33.5 x 32.1 x 10cm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.