• Change the temperature, adjust your schedule and see how much energy you use – all in one place
• Control your hot water tank. And give your hot water a boost when you need it
• Auto schedule learns the temperatures you like and programs itself
• Auto away notices when you’re away and automatically turns down the heat
• Change the temperature of your home remotely from your smart phone, tablet or laptop
• True Radiant learns how your home warms up so you only use as much heat as you actually need
• The Nest Thermostat is compatible with, on average, 95% of heating systems. Check your compatibility Click Here
• Track your energy usage history – the more you know, the more you can saveWhat can the thermostat do?
The new Nest Thermostat learns what you like and creates a schedule for your home, helping you save energy. With a larger display and a sharper resolution, it’s simply beautiful. Controllable from your smartphone, the Nest Thermostat notices when you’ve left home and automatically turns down the heat. That means you can set the heating to come on while you’re on the way home, and the house will be just as you like it when you get in. You’ll see how much heat you use every day and get an energy report every month to track and manage your energy use. The thermostat even learns how long your home takes to heat up, so you only use as much heat as you actually need.Can this control my hot water?
The 3rd generation Nest Learning Thermostat can now control and manage your hot water tank and give your hot water a boost when you need it. Your hot water can also be turned off your hot water if you are away for a few days.What is Farsight?
You can choose what Farsight shows you in your Nest Thermostat’s Display settings:
• The Target Temperature, a larger version of what’s usually on your Nest Thermostat's screen
• An analog clock
• A digital clock
• None (off)
No matter which of these you choose, your thermostat will always go to sleep to conserve power and show you important messages such as smoke and carbon monoxide alerts from your Nest Protect, Furnace Heads-Up, or any other error or alert that requires your attention.
With Farsight enabled, your Nest Thermostat will wake up as soon as it senses your presence, up to 20 feet away. Farsight takes advantage of the 3rd gen Nest Thermostat’s high-resolution screen so it’s easy to read from afar. Now you can just glance across the room to check the time or the target
temperature.What is True Radiant?
True Radiant will make your radiant system run like it always should have - according to your schedule. No more guessing and turning the heat on hours earlier than you need it. Tell your Nest Thermostat what temperature you want and True Radiant will take care of the rest. This setting is automatically on.How do I install the thermostat?
The Nest Thermostat should be installed by a professional. To find a local professional installer visit nest.com/install and use the website to search for Nest certified installation engineers.What advantage do I have of buying the extra Nest items?
You can link all Nest items with each other. This can make your home safer and even more secure. Link Nest Protect with the Nest Thermostat so when the alarm detects rising carbon monoxide levels, it automatically shuts off the heating to keep you safe. Link up with the Nest Cam and when the alarm detects smoke, the camera starts to record so you can go back and see what happened.