(Used) Numark Mixtrack Pro3 DJ controller
• All-new 5-inch high resolution metal jog wheels
• Dedicated filter knobs for each channel
• Multi-function Touch Strip for dynamic FX control and Track Search
• 100mm pitch sliders for fine pitch adjustments
• Dedicated track browsing controls for your library
• 16 multi-function performance pads
• Integrated class compliant audio interface with ¼-inch and 1/8-inch headphone connections
• 1/4" Microphone Input
• Includes Serato DJ Intro upgrade-ready for Serato DJ
• Includes Prime Loops remix tool kitThe Mixtrack Pro3 DJ controller is designed with the skilled, professionally-aspiring DJ in mind. This controller offers a whole host of features and performance that sets it way above conventional DJ controllers. 100mm pitch sliders that make it easy to perform even the finest pitch adjustments, so it’s easy to keep two cuts in perfect beat sync without any drift. Dive into our 16 multi-function backlit performance pads and add loops, launch samples, and control hot cues to your performance. Use the multi-function touch strip for dynamic FX control and track search operation. There are dedicated filter knobs for each channel, to give the exact amount of tonal control needed for that perfect sound.
• 24-bit, 44.1k audio interface
• RCA, unbalanced outputs
• 1/8" headphone
• 1/4" headphone
• 1/4" microphone input
• Communication Protocol: MIDI
• Line Out: Output Level: 1.3V±0.2V Signal-to-Noise Ratio: More than 80dB (A-weighted) THD: <0.03% Frequency Response: ±3dB(20Hz~20KHz) Channel Separation: More than 80dB Headphone Out: (with 32 Ohm load) Output Level: 0.65V±0.1V Signal-to-Noise Ratio: More than 80dB (A-weighted) THD: <0.03%
• Mac OS X 10.6-10.10
• 1.6GHz Intel Core Duo
• All Intel i3, i5 and i7 Processors are supported
• Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768
• RAM 1GB (minimum)
• Available USB 2.0 port
• Windows Vista with Service Pack 1, Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
• 2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
• Available USB 2.0 port
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.