(Used) ProBoat React 9" Deep-V Self-Righting RC Boat PRB08023
• Race along at up to 12.5mph with this self-righting boat, and have fast-paced fun for 10-20 minutes at a time
• 2.4GHz 2 channel radio transmitter included
• Includes rechargeable lithium-ion battery with USB charger for boat, and four AA batteries for transmitter
• Water-cooled, brushed 180 motor
• Recharge in one hour (approximately)
• Self-righting hull design prevents the boat from staying belly-upWhat can this radio controlled boat do?
Zip around on the water at speeds of up to 12.5 mph, and be fearless with your maneuvers with this boat’s self-righting design stopping you from being stuck belly-up. The deep-V hull design lets you travel at speed and make tight curves. A potent, 180-size, brushed and water-cooled motor gives you all the power to make the most of every opportunity when racing or just having fun. The water-cooling feature uses the water around the boat to prevent the motor overheating, and the inbuilt water sensor prevents you from accelerating out of the water.
What control do I have over the boat?
Keep full control and still have a good time playing at speed. The boat has forward, back, left and right controls as well as forward, backward, left and right trim control. If the boat turns over, simply push the throttle forwards then quickly flick the controls backwards for the boat to flip upright.
Do I need to assemble the boat?
The boat comes RTR (ready to run) and comes with a 2 channel 2.4GHz transmitter. All you have to do is charge up the batteries. When the batteries run low, you can recharge them from a USB port – but make sure you don’t charge the batteries inside the boat. The transmitter runs off four AA batteries (included). Recommended for ages 14+.
||20 KPH (12.5 mph)
||Ready to run
||Brushed 180 water cooler
|Max run time
||Steady speed 15- 20 min
||Full speed 5-10 min
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.