(Used) ProSound VHF Twin Handheld Wireless Microphone Kit
• Two fixed license-free frequencies of 173.8 MHz and 175 MHz
• Twin wireless handheld microphone kit that is ideal for conferences, presentations and karaoke events
• High band VHF (very high frequency) radio signals so as not to be interfered with by other items
• Up to six hours battery life on just one 9V PP3 battery (included replacement Order Code L46AL)
• 6.35mm jack output socket allows it to connect to most mixers, amplifiers and powered speakers
• Unidirectional handheld cardioid microphones that isolate ambient noise and are resistant to feedbackWhy would I choose a wireless microphone?
Whether you’re singing a duet, co-presenting or debating – this twin set of wireless microphones is a great way to hear two different microphones at the same time. The two microphones connect to one receiver on two different frequencies, so there’s no need to have wires trailing everywhere or interference from two receivers on similar frequencies. The microphones both use the VHF (very high frequency) band for a clearer signal with less interference.
What can I hear with this wireless microphone?
Great for live performances, presentations or karaoke – you can get yourself heard above the crowd with this dynamic microphone. The cardioid pattern picks up everything in front of the microphone but reduces the noise from the sides and behind, resulting in a clearer sound. Each microphone can be used for up to six hours from a single 9V battery.
How easy is the microphone and receiver to set up?
Just pop your batteries in and connect to your receiver to start using these wireless microphones. The two microphones use different frequencies, 173.8MHz and 175MHz, so they don’t interfere with each other. The receiver is powered from a single mains, and come with a one metre 1/4-inch (6.35mm) cable to plug straight into a range of mixers, amplifiers or powered speakers. Both microphones only use one port.
||VHF to receiving unit
||1 x balanced 1/4-inch (6.35mm) socket
||Power, volume and signal
||DC 12 V - 17 V @ 1 W
||148 x 115 x 35mm Receiver
||50 x 50 x 238mm Transmitter x 2
||1x VHF wireless receiver
||2x Handheld dynamic microphone transmitter
||2x Foam mic wind shield
||1x 1m ¼" jack to ¼" jack cable
||1x Power supply
||2x 9V PP3 batteries
||1x Instruction manual
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.