(Used) SanDisk 480GB Extreme Pro SSD
• 480GB internal solid state drive (SSD)
• 2.5 inch SATA III connection with a read speed of 550MB/s and a write speed of 515MB/s for a rapid data transfer and quick start up speed
• 100,000 input/output per second (IOPS)
• Perfect for use in laptops and notebooks to replace your existing hard drive with a faster, quieter version
• SDSSDXPS-480G-G25What performance can I expect from this drive?
This solid state drive has a capacity of 480GB which is enough to be able to run your operating system as well as storing your documents on your laptop or notebook with enough room for your pictures and music. With a read speed of 550MB/s and a write speed of 515MB/s, this allows you to start your computer up quicker as well as being able to scan and search for files rapidly. 480GB will give you enough storage for approximately 90 hours of high definition video while still having enough room for your operating system.
How efficient is this SSD?
Thanks to its solid state design, the SanDisk SSD consumes less power and produces less heat than a traditional HDD. This lightens the load on your PC's power supply and cooling system, lengthening your system's lifespan.
Why should I buy a solid state drive?
SSD drives are faster, more reliable and a lot more efficient than mechanical hard drives (HDD). Durability and reliability are two things you can expect from an SSD. They are able to withstand knocks and shocks, making them ideal to use in laptops and netbooks. This doesn’t mean you can’t use them in computers - they provide a quick start up speed and a silent operation as well as being easy to install into your case.
||68.6 mm x 100.6 mm x 7 mm
||5 V from motherboard
||Windows / OSX
|Drive form factor
|Sequential read speed
|Sequential write speed
|Drive spin speed
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.