(Used) Zoom H5 Recorder
• Multichannel and stereo USB audio interface for PC/Mac/iPad with loop back function
• Records directly to SD and SDHC cards up to 32GB
• Large backlit LCD display
• Four-track simultaneous recording
• Up to 24-bit/96kHz audio in BWF-compliant WAV or a variety of MP3 formats
• Two mic/line inputs with XLR/TRS combo connectors each with selectable phantom power and -20dB pad
• Analog-style gain controls for each input
• Protective "roll-bar" type covers prevent accidental movement of gain controls
• Chromatic tuner and metronome
• Plug-in power (2.5 volts)
• MS decoding
• Multitrack to stereo internal mixdown
• Normalize, Divide and Trim editing
• Voice memo and up to 99 marks per recording
• A/B loop playback
• Variable playback speed and variable pitch without affecting playback speed
• Mountable to DSLR or camcorder with optional HS-1 Hot Shoe Mount adapterThe Zoom H5 recorder uses a system of interchangeable input capsules that can be swapped out as easily as the lens of a camera. It includes a detachable X/Y capsule (XYH-5) with extended signal capacity and shockmounted mics for reduced handling noise.
It is compatible with all Zoom input capsules and has built-in effects, including low-cut filtering, compression and limiting.
Auto-record, Pre-record and Backup-record functions mean that you'll never miss that perfect take.
The Zoom H5 uses two standard AA alkaline or NiMH rechargeable batteries and can be used for over 15 hours before changing the alkaline batteries.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.