Van Damme Green Classic XKE Starquad Microphone Cable (priced per metre)
• Perfect for microphone level signals in electrically harsh environments
• Great for stereo 5 pin XLR microphone leads
• Recommended for long runs up to 100m
• Precise conductor geometry for outstanding RFI/EMI noise rejection
• 98% optical coverage braid for excellent mechanical strength and EMI/RFI rejection
• Silver plated and plain Ultra-pure oxygen free copper for outstanding sonic integrityWhy choose Van Damme Tour Grade Classic XKE Starquad Microphone Cable?
Van Damme Tour Grade Classic XKE Starquad Cable is specified for individual microphone level analogue audio signals in areas of high electronic interference. Ideal for outside broadcast microphones and any microphone used in areas that may be subject to EMI and RFI - for example in close proximity to lighting dimmer circuits and major power feeds. This cable combines electrical integrity with mechanical strength without compromising flexibility.
What lengths of this cable can I purchase?
This product is sold in units of 1 metre, up to a maximum length in 1 piece of 100 metres. Orders placed for a quantity of 100 units, or multiples of 100 units will be supplied on a reel; otherwise the cable will be supplied cut to length.
|Overall Cable Diameter
||Bare silver plated UP-OFC Copper + UP-OFC Copper
||7 x 0.08mm + 32 x 0.08mm
||Cross linked polyethylene
|Screening Type (s)
||128 x 0.10mm braided tinned OFC Copper
|Jacket Tensile Strength
|Jacket Heat Shock Test
||120 ºC x 1 hour – no cracks
|Jacket Test Voltage
||1000 Vdc x 1 minute
||>5000 M Ohm
|Manufacturer Product Range
||Classic XKE Starquad Microphone Cables
|Manufacturer Part Number
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.