Van Damme Speaker Cable Shotgun Twin Audio Interconnect 2 x 2.5mm Black (priced
• Professional studio near field monitoring
• Shotgun construction for easy conductor separation & identification
• Speaker cables have ultra fine 0.10mm conductors with 7 way plait construction to minimise the skin effect
• Ultra pure oxygen free copper for outstanding sonic integrity
• This cable comes in lengths of 1m up to 100m for a reelThis range comprises a shotgun style twin interconnect cable and 3 conductor sizes of shotgun cable. These cables can be found in many professional environments, in particular the 4mm and 6mm speaker cables are used for critical near field monitoring in many world class recording and mastering studios. It is also the cable of choice for more than one world class hi-fi equipment manufacturer.
This product is sold in units of 1 metre, up to a maximum length in 1 piece of 100 metres. Orders placed for a quantity of 100 units, or multiples of 100 units will be supplied on a reel; otherwise the cable will be supplied cut to length.
|Description||2 x 2.5mm Hi-Fi|
|Overall diameter||12.00 x 4.00mm|
|Conductor stranding||7 x (46 x 0.10mm)|
|Conductor resistance Ohm/Km||24.50|
ReviewsBe the first to write a review
0 of 0 Reviews
QuestionsBe the first to ask a question
0 of 0 Questions
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|N04JU||Van Damme Speaker Cable Shotgun Twin Audio Interconnect 2 x 2.5mm Black (priced||(1+)||£4.99|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
Offering a 1-2-1 personal account management service each representative is ableto help you ensure the service from Maplin meets your approval on all levels everytime.
As well as being able to help you benefit from volume quotations and bespoke productsourcing our team also offers a wide range of business services including:
- 30 Day EOM credit terms available on application
- FREE delivery on all orders above £10
- A range of guaranteed delivery services to ensure your goods are with you to meetthose tight deadlines
- Proforma Invoices
- Scheduled and forward ordering system
- Product branding and bespoke product sourcing available on application
- Online and in-store account use
- 5% discount for all schools and colleges
- 7% discount for all universities
- Sample product service - available on application
- Supplier cross-referencing and BOM quotations
As you can see, our range of services is comprehensive and built to service everytype of business need. We are committed to providing your business with 1st classsales and customer service.
Our aim is to establish mutually beneficial long-term relationships where our customersreceive a high class of reliable service.
Please contact us on 0844 557 6000 to discuss your business needs with your individualaccount manager.