Call 0333 400 9500 or Email us
Van Damme Speaker Cable Shotgun Twin Audio Interconnect 2 x 2.5mm Black (priced
• Professional studio near field monitoring
• Shotgun construction for easy conductor separation & identification
• Speaker cables have ultra fine 0.10mm conductors with 7 way plait construction to minimise the skin effect
• Ultra pure oxygen free copper for outstanding sonic integrity
• This cable comes in lengths of 1m up to 100m for a reelThis range comprises a shotgun style twin interconnect cable and 3 conductor sizes of shotgun cable. These cables can be found in many professional environments, in particular the 4mm and 6mm speaker cables are used for critical near field monitoring in many world class recording and mastering studios. It is also the cable of choice for more than one world class hi-fi equipment manufacturer.
This product is sold in units of 1 metre, up to a maximum length in 1 piece of 100 metres. Orders placed for a quantity of 100 units, or multiples of 100 units will be supplied on a reel; otherwise the cable will be supplied cut to length.
|Description||2 x 2.5mm Hi-Fi|
|Overall diameter||12.00 x 4.00mm|
|Conductor stranding||7 x (46 x 0.10mm)|
|Conductor resistance Ohm/Km||24.50|
ReviewsBe the first to write a review
0 of 0 Reviews
QuestionsAsk a Question
1 of 1 Questions
I am looking for Van Damme twin interconnect cable with their manufacturer's code: 268-500-000 From the description I cannot confirm if this is it. Can you confirm if this interconnect cable has the same code as above or not? Thanks
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|N04JU||Van Damme Speaker Cable Shotgun Twin Audio Interconnect 2 x 2.5mm Black (priced||(1+)||£4.99|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.
- Home Delivery
- Click & Collect