Van Damme Twin Interconnect Cable (priced per metre)
• Perfect for domestic High End Hi-Fi connections
• Ideal for professional Studio monitoring
• Great for making unbalanced L/R paired signal transmission cables
• Ultra Pure Linear Crystal Copper Conductor
• Shotgun construction for easy L/R pairing
• Colour coded DielectricsWhy choose Van Damme Twin Interconnect Cable?
The Van Damme Twin Interconnect and Hi-Fi Series ranges comprise a shotgun style twin interconnect cable and 5 conductor sizes of shotgun speaker cable. These cables can be found in many professional environments; in particular, the 4mm and 6mm speaker cables are used for critical near field monitoring in many world class recording and mastering studios as well as being the speaker cable of choice for more than one world class hi-fi equipment manufacturer. New 0.75mm and 1.5mm cables cater for domestic hi-fi and surround applications.
What lengths of this cable can I purchase?
This product is sold in units of 1 metre, up to a maximum length in 1 piece of 100 metres. Orders placed for a quantity of 100 units, or multiples of 100 units will be supplied on a reel; otherwise the cable will be supplied cut to length.
|Overall Cable Diameter
||16.00mm x 6.00mm
||Bare Ultra Pure Linear Crystal OFC Copper
||0.63mm solid conductor
||Foam Skin Polyethylene
|Screening Type (s)
||93% optical coverage bare LC-OFC braid
|Jacket Tensile Strength
|Jacket Heat Shock Test
||120 ºC x 1 hour – no cracks
|Jacket Test Voltage
||1000 Vdc x 1 minute
|Manufacturer Product Range
|Manufacturer Part Number
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.