Van Damme/Neutrik Microphone Cable XLR Female to 6.35mm Jack 3m Black
• Ideal for on stage use
• Further improved outer jacket ensures cable remains flexible in sub zero temperatures
• Tightly packed cotton fillers ensure no static build up and even capacitance
• Close lapped copper screen for the best compromise between effective shielding and flexibility
• Combination of silver plated and plain ultra pure oxygen free copper conductors for unsurpassed sound quality
• Standard mic cables Neutrik Female XLR NC3MX to Jack NP3XVan Damme Tour Grade Classic XKE Microphone cable combines flexibility, durability, noiseless operation and excellent handling characteristics. Now upgraded with more advanced PVC jacketing materials. Van Damme microphone cables can be found in film and recording studios, and are used in professional touring applications. Each cable is terminated with a Neutrik male XLR NC3MX to Jack NP3X.
ReviewsBe the first to write a review
0 of 0 Reviews
QuestionsBe the first to ask a question
0 of 0 Questions
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|N31JT||Van Damme/Neutrik Microphone Cable XLR Female to 6.35mm Jack 3m Black||(1+)||£14.99|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
Offering a 1-2-1 personal account management service each representative is ableto help you ensure the service from Maplin meets your approval on all levels everytime.
As well as being able to help you benefit from volume quotations and bespoke productsourcing our team also offers a wide range of business services including:
- 30 Day EOM credit terms available on application
- FREE delivery on all orders above £10
- A range of guaranteed delivery services to ensure your goods are with you to meetthose tight deadlines
- Proforma Invoices
- Scheduled and forward ordering system
- Product branding and bespoke product sourcing available on application
- Online and in-store account use
- 5% discount for all schools and colleges
- 7% discount for all universities
- Sample product service - available on application
- Supplier cross-referencing and BOM quotations
As you can see, our range of services is comprehensive and built to service everytype of business need. We are committed to providing your business with 1st classsales and customer service.
Our aim is to establish mutually beneficial long-term relationships where our customersreceive a high class of reliable service.
Please contact us on 0844 557 6000 to discuss your business needs with your individualaccount manager.