VDC Contractor Series 2 pair twin audio cable
• 2x 1 pair foil screen cables bonded together
• Ideal for insert and 2 channel breakout wiring,
• Foil screen bonded to outer jacket - both are removed in one stripping operation
• Pair conductors 7x 30 AWG (22 AWG) tinned copper, red and black insulation
• Jacket in flame retardant PVC, light blue with red polarity stripeThe VDC Contractor Series 2 pair twin audio installation cable is part of a cable range designed and built specifically for the audio, video and data installation market by the associated trades and user community. The range is competitively priced but still offers "no compromise" mechanical and electrical specifications. The construction of the cable is as follows: Twin condictors of tinned copper with poly ethylene insulation twisted together with a tinned copper drain wire. Shielded with aluminium polyester tape. Oversheathed in PVC and bonded to another identical core in a figure of eight configuration. Cores can be easily separated along their length.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.