Velleman Add-On Cover Kit
• Covers compatible with the Velleman Vertex K8200 3D Printer
• Stainless steel covers for both PSU and mainboard
• Protects your printer’s board e.g. when you take your Vertex on the road
• Hides most of the wiring and provides extra protection against touching – either by foreign objects or fingers
• All metal design that provides better cooling than 3D printed alternatives
• Supplied with all the necessary hardware and mounting instructions for fitting
• Velleman part number: K8405Why would I use this cover kit?
Once you have built your 3D printer, you can quite literally bolt these specially made metal covers onto your printer to protect the mainboard and cables from curious fingers or falling objects. The metal design of these covers give improved cooling compared to 3D printed alternatives, and this prevents your printer overheating due to restrictive covers. This kit contains everything that you need to install the covers without any additional hardware.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.