Velleman Head LED Ring Light
• Compatible with the Velleman K8200 3D printer
• Nine wide-angle ultra-bright white LEDs provide all the light you’ll need around the extruder nozzle
• Avoid annoying shadows when you watch the printer in action
• Quick and easy installation - complete with cable and a plug that connects to the driver board
• No soldering required
• Perfect for accurate nozzle height adjustment or late night printing
• All necessary installation hardware included
• Velleman model number: VM8202Why would I use this LED light?
This LED ring light connects to the nozzle of your 3D printer and allows you to illuminate the printer’s work area. This will allow you to watch what is printing even when the light levels are low. Avoid shadows throwing your work into darkness by illuminating it with this bright LED light, and watch your design be printed in all its glory. Installation of the light is quick and simple – just use an Allen key to mount the light above the nozzle before connecting the light into the DC socket on the printer’s mainboard.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.