Veroboard Copper DIL Stripboard 38.1x214.6mm
• Turn circuit diagrams into functional projects easily• Transfer your breadboard layouts on to a permanent base• Specifically designed to make working with DIL or DIP ICs easy
• One full strip has had the copper removed• Simple strip layout makes it easy to build complex circuits• Copper tracks are isolated from each other and can be cut to stop current flow• SRBP base material is very easy to cut to the required size with simple tools• 35 micron copper material can handle relatively large currents• 38.1x214.6mm board sizeIdeal for development and prototyping work, Veroboard is designed primarily for hard wiring of discrete components, typically in analogue circuits, but is equally useful where a number of common bus or signal lines are required. Veroboard DIL board is manufactured from copper clad laminated board which has been pierced with a grid of holes. It has a machined isolation strip making it suitable for quick and speedy layouts using Integrated circuits
||Pierced copper tracks
||Holes per track
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.