Call 0333 400 9500 or Email us
Versus TouchTab 10.1 Inch 16GB Android Tablet Black
- Ultra-responsive Dual Core 10.1" multi-touch capacitive display (1280 x 800)
- Includes IPS technology, this new generation LCD delivers excellent screen sharpness and vivid colours
- Access to the Google Play Store with over 700,000 apps to download
Versus TouchTab 10.1 Inch 16GB Android Tablet Black
• Includes IPS technology, this new generation LCD delivers excellent screen sharpness and vivid colours
• Access to the Google Play Store with over 700,000 apps to download
• On the Google Play store, you will always find what you are looking for from Social Networks, email, web browsing, news, games, ebooks, sport results, weather forecast and much more all right here just under your fingertips
• Front and rear cameras perfect for use with video communication apps or just for capturing the moment
• Fast Dual Core 1.6GHz Processor coupled with 1GB of DDR3 RAM makes your device faster and better at multi-tasking
• Extend the tablet possibilities thanks to Android "Jelly Bean" 4.1
• HD Multimedia playback, load all your HD videos, pictures or movies and appreciate the amazing quality outputted up to full HD (1080p)
• 16GB of storage built in with Micro SD slot (SDHC compatible up to 32GB)
• Built in Bluetooth 2.1 perfect for connection to blue-tooth keyboards / devices or wireless transferring of photos and other files
• Set up different services to appear as live information on the home screens. So you can stay tuned with what matters to you
• Once connected to Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), the TouchTab 10.1 Dual Core lets you manage your emails accounts or browse the web whenever you want
• Built in G-Sensor, Wi-Fi, Front/Rear cameras, headphone jack, microphone, speaker
• Android in High Definition 1080p on your TV via mini HDMI video outputGoogle Play Store installed
Plus loads of pre loaded apps including the following…
Angry Birds, BBC iPlayer, Internet browser, Calculator, Calendar, Camera, Google Docs, File Manager, Flash Player, Gallery, Gmail, Music Player, Sound Recorder, Google Chat, YouTube, Skype, Documents to Go (Free Version) Plus thousands more Apps available online.
|Operating System||Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, Flash 11 Support|
|CPU||Dual Core 1.6GHz CPU|
|Display Resolution||10.1in 1280x800 IPS|
|Touch Panel||Capacitive Multi-Touch|
|Camera||Front 0.3MP and Rear Cameras 2MP|
|Wi-Fi||Yes, (802.11 b/g/n)|
|Video Output||Mini HDMI|
|Mic/Earphone||Mic & 3.5mm headphone jack|
|Battery||7000mAh - up to 8hrs battery life|
|Micro SD Slot||Micro SD card supporting up to 32GB|
|USB Port||USB 2.0 Mini USB Port|
|Power Adaptor||AC Adaptor 5V 2A|
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 of 14 Reviews
Wifi sleep fix
For people who are having problems keeping wifi awake when the tablet is sleeping try Advanced Wifi Lock Free on Google Play. I have a TouchTab 8DC and it works for me (mine is rooted)
Good for the money
I've owned this Versus 10.1 for over a year and am very pleased with it. Granted if I put it on standby or it switches off automatically I have to switch wifi off and on to find it again and it DOES NOT charge on usb only on mains but otherwise its pretty good. My only gripe is that although I have a 32gb memory card in it that is vertually empty it always tells me it is really low on memory although I dont have that much on the actual tablet. I cant find any way of changing this but this may just be me not knowing how to work it properly. It's disappointing that I cant charge via usb as this makes it a problem when away camping as we cant charge it in the car. Solved that problem by buying a 7" that does charge via usb. Great that it has bluetooth which makes it easy to send photos etc. I prefer using it to a laptop but do have a case with a keyboard as I'm not happy typing on touchscreens as I find them so slow and easy to make mistakes on. Overall I'd give it 8/10
Bought this tablet in February. Six months on, I find it very good. Maybe not as fast and sophisticated as some more expensive ones ( I don't know), but excellent value for money, and a good sharp screen. The charger packed in recently, but a phone call to their support department had a replacement sent same day. First class service.
Good points. Dual core processor and quad core mali400mp graphics. So plays high end games, it beats nvidia tegra2 hands down. wifi issue is known to this and its cnm variant but firmware update sorted it for my one. anyone with a virgin superhub 1 will have issues but thats down to the poor implmentation of the wireless n protocol and virgin sent me out a dlink router and works fine now. great tablet and got one for the misus too.
This piece of equipment is amazing! The Versus is highly responsive with a staggering ability to process. The adjustable memory makes things alot easier; this is due to me downloading large apps like Skype which soon takes up fragments of your memory. Without hesitation, I would certainly say this is one of the best tablets I have ever boought
I have had this Tablet now for roughly a month and I'm pleased with the overall performance and features. I like most was looking at the Samsung range even glancing at the Ipads, but all I wanted was a tablet that was ligh and fast so that it wouldn't take much room or weight up when visiting family abroad. The Samsung range doesn't have a HDMI connection and I was reluctant to purchase the Apple iPad due to the dependentcy of only having applesoftware etc. This tablet is really good value for the price, the graphics are exceptional, sound not to great but your not going to get Dolby surround sound from any tablet. Having purchased a keyboard/case that has the mini usb connection and also using a bluetooth mouse its a small version of any good reasonable laptop. 16Gb built in and mini SD card slot to house a further 32Gb is more than adequate. Overall a perfect purchase for the price. The only negative is as some mentioned previously is the WiFi connection. Both my Laptop and Desktop Pc have a 5 bar reading where as the Tablet has only 2/3.
A superb Tablet at a very good price This is my first foray into the world of tablets and I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised. I'm a business user and use this mainly for checking emails and researching web content plus reading Pdfs and books. Pros - Clear and bright display, good battery life, good memory capacity (especially with extra 16Gb sd card) syncs all my smartphone contacts, super quick startup and sleep, good sized keyboard for fat fingers like mine Cons - Flimsy power socket and no dedicated folders/cases available
A good tablet for the price, but marred by the WiFi needing to be reset when the tablet has been on standby for more than a few minutes. If anyone has a fix for this please let me know!
Wi-Fi poor. does detect but does not connect. Power supply cheap. breaks easily. Service from Versus UK is useless.
The tablet itself seems a good product for the price.However It was unable to detect my WiFi network reliably despite being in the same room.All my other WiFi devices have no trouble doing so. It has been returned to Maplins for refund.
QuestionsBe the first to ask a question
0 of 0 Questions
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|A66LK||Versus TouchTab 10.1 Inch 16GB Android Tablet Black||(1+)||£112.99|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9500 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9500.