VHF Tie-Clip Radio or Wireless Instrument System (Used)
• High-quality system ideal for anyone wanting to create a wireless microphone set up• Ideal for schools, small clubs and pubs, in fact anywhere a wireless microphone may be required• Can be used with electric guitar or bass to make a wire-free environment• Complete with hard, protective, lockable carry case• Crystal-clear sound transmission• Dynamic frequency switching system with multi-level narrowband frequency filtering• Low battery consumption• Transmitting pack runs off PP3 9V battery (Order code: L46AL)• Includes belt clip for easy conferencing• On/off switch to save battery power• Low battery status LED on transmitter• Input gain control for mics and instruments of different levels• Volume control on the receiver• Balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (&quarter;inch jack) outputs• Can be plugged into an amplifier, mixer or any device that accepts mic level audio inputs• Twin adjustable antennae on receiver for improved reception and range• Up to 50 metre line-of-sight range• Receiver runs from DC 16V, 300mA• License-free• Transmitter operates on 174.1MHz• Supplied with belt pack transmitter, tie-clip microphone, headset microphone, receiver, &quarter;inch jack connecting lead (for instrument), &quarter;inch jack connecting lead (to mixer/amp) and plug in mains power supplyThis simple to use wireless microphone kit is ideal for conferences or seminars. The tie-clip mic easily clips onto the orator or via a headset adapter and plugs into a belt-clipped transmittor pack. This kit can also be used with an electric guitar for wireless performance.Note: This radio mic system is not compatible with any other radio mic system, even if it operates on the same frequency.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.