VIBE Slick Bass 1 Monoblock Car Amplifier 400 Watt
• Powerful yet affordable monoblock bass Class D amplifier with VIBE performance and design for connection to a subwoofer or passive enclosure
• Cast alloy micro sized amp gives massive output from a small compact design
• Quality components and a 2 layer circuit board with discrete surface mount components for superb reliability
• Built in protection circuitry safeguards the amplifier under extreme power output and ensures that the connected subwoofer are always playing under optimum conditions
• On board high and low pass crossovers ensures that your speakers receive only the frequencies they were designed to handleSlick amplifiers produce serious power output, stunning sound quality and at a price most people believe is impossible for such a high powered amplifier.
|RMS @ 4 Ohm Stereo :
|RMS @ 2 Ohm Stereo :
|RMS @ 4 Ohm Mono :
||1 x 400 watts
|RMS @ 2 Ohm Mono :
||1 x 600 watts
|RMS @ 1 Ohm Mono :
|Max Power :
|Freq Response :
||20 Hz - 500 Khz
|Crossover Type :
||LP / Sunsonic
|Crossover Range :
||45 Hz - 220 Hz
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.