Voyager Blue Card Shield
• Protects personal data from e-pickpocketing and stops accidental payment
• Voyager technology blocks radio signal from activating cards
• Prevents reading of all types of contactless debit and credit cards
• Use your contactless card as normal but with added protection whilst in your wallet or purse
• Slide the VB Card Shield into your purse or wallet next to the card you wish to protectWhat is the Voyager Card Shield?
The VB Card Shield sits in your wallet or purse and prevents the chip on your contactless card being activated. It is a specifically engineered solution with a blend of metals coated onto a woven fabric and embedded within two robust plastic layers to offer maximum effectiveness.
How can the Voyager Blue Card Shield help me?
The VB Card Shield's primary job is to protect against data theft or prevent accidental payment from occurring. Any contactless credit or debit card can be protected by placing the VB Card Shield alongside providing a protective layer to keep your personal information safe.
Why do I need the Voyager Blue Card Shield?
With new contactless payment technology becoming more popular, recent consumer and scientific studies have shown how easily personal data is being skimmed or e-pocketed. Contactless credit and debit card data can be easily using a standard NFC enabled mobile phone and UK scientific research has shown the data can be read from distances of up to 1m.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.