Vulcascot Snap Fit Flexible Cable Protector - Standard Type 1.5m
• Danger! ...Protect Hazardous Cables• Snap Fit cable protectors are the ideal solution to the problem of loose trailing cablesSnap Fit cable protectors are ideal for carrying one or more cables in many combinations depending on application, allowing the user total flexibility to locate and fix any loose cable regardless of direction.Simply "snap" open - push in the cables and lay the protector on the floor. Gently sloped edges allow feet, chairs or trolleys to pass over in complete safety.In the event of fire all this cable protector has a low smoke, non toxic and a low fume emission level and will not release harmful chlorine gases. Produced from a fire retardant compound conforming to BS 476 Part 7 Class 3, and its European equivalent DIN 4102 Part 1 Class B1, they have been UV stabilized for an extended life. Tested for non conductivity to BS903-C5, 500VSold in 1.5m packs
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.