WAE Outdoor Rush
• 4W RMS output with a passive compression driver
• Bluetooth version 3.0 built-in for wireless connections to your smartphone
• Built-in FM radio for use without a media input
• 3.5mm line input allows connection to MP3 players, tablets, PCs and TVs
• Rechargeable battery for up to 12 hours of portable music
• IP67 weatherproof rated for use outside in all weather
• Volume control, play, pause, forward and back buttons built-in
• Nickel electroplated speaker grilles give protection against salty seawaterWhat makes this speaker different?
This speaker is tough and ready to withstand all elements. The speaker grilles are nickel electroplated to protect against seawater, making the WAE Outdoor Rush great for the beach. It is also dust, sand and snow resistant – making it as versatile as it is reliable.
How does it charge and how long can I use it for?
Plug the speaker into any standard USB port to charge it. Once fully charged, you can playback your favourite artists for up to 12 hours – making this speaker ideal for picnics or a day out with friends.
Is it wireless and if so what is its maximum range?
The Outdoor Rush is entirely wireless. Using Bluetooth v3.0 technology, you can stream your music collection straight from your smartphone or tablet. A wireless range of up to 10m allows you to put your speaker down and still enjoy music anywhere around it.
How loud is this speaker?
With a 4W output, this speaker gives you bold volume without distortion. A 130Hz to 20kHz frequency response offers great bass with rich high pitch tones allowing you to enjoy your music as it was intended.
||165 mm x 57 mm x 65 mm
|Model name / number
||130 Hz – 20 kHz
||4 W RMS
||3.5mm stereo jack
||Apple, Android and Windows smart devices
||Any device with a 3.5 mm earphone or line output
||Up to 10 m
|Charge / Power via
|Charger tip size / Voltage
||microUSB @ 5 V
||Up to 12 hours
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.