WD 4TB My Passport Pro Thunderbolt Portable Hard Drive
• Transferring files while in the field with the amazing speed of the Thunderbolt interface
• Carrying with you on your creative adventures to instantly save your creations
• Saving, editing and compiling files with the blazing speed of RAID 0
• Protecting your files with RAID 1 to instantly have a duplicate copy of your flles
• Connecting to your MacBook through the integrated Thunderbolt cable
• Complementing your professional style with a beautiful ID and , stylish and durable, aluminum enclosure
• Saving up to 4 TB of creative files on this dual-drive storage device
• Connecting and powering through your Thunderbolt interface
• Backing up your files with Apple Time MachineRely on My Passport Pro to get your creative work from the field back to the studio. Powered by an integrated Thunderbolt cable for true portability and speeds as high as 233 MB/s for the most demanding applications, it's easier than ever to keep your creativity moving.
Transfer, back up, edit in record time - Now you don't have to choose between speed and portability. My Passport Pro, with transfer rates as high as 233 MB/s,* delivers both. This portable drive with amazing speed makes it more convenient than ever to take your creativity on the road. Transfer, edit, compile and stream graphics-intensive files in record time and meet your aggressive deadlines.
*233 MB/s achieved on the 2 TB model. 230 MB/s achieved on the 4 TB model. Performance may vary based on hardware and system configuration.
No power adapter, no extra cables required - Powered directly through the Thunderbolt port on your MacBook, My Passport Pro frees up space in your field kit by eliminating the need for an AC adapter. And with the integrated cable that is tethered to the drive, you'll never lose your Thunderbolt cable on location.
Durabilty for your workflow and professional style - The dual drives in My Passport Pro are housed within an anodized all-aluminum enclosure that complements your professional style. With WD drives inside that meet our demanding requirements for durability, shock tolerance, and long-term reliability you can enjoy peace of mind knowing your creations are protected. So whether you're filming a new documentary out in the field and shipping your latest footage back to the studio, or presenting your new portfolio to a client, My Passport Pro is designed for any on-the-go workflow.
Keep your creativity moving - Shipped in RAID 0 for maximum speed and capacity, My Passport Pro helps you edit and compile without skipping a beat. Your workflow keeps moving as fast as your imagination.
Protect your livelihood with RAID 1 - Your work is your life. Protect it with RAID 1 mirror mode for double safe data protection. In this mode, the capacity is divided in half so that one half stores your data and the other half maintains a duplicate copy.
Capacity to keep up with your creations - Update your field kit with the high-capacity My Passport Pro. Available in 2 TB and 4 TB capacities, this drive has the capacity you need for your HD videos, photo shoots and other creative files. Finally you really can take it all with you and keep creating.
Works with Apple® Time Machine® to protect your creative masterpiece - Once you've captured your images, back them up quickly with Apple Time Machine.
Blazing fast boot drive - Store your system files on this drive and use it as a blazing-fast boot drive so that when your deadline is looming your computer won't slow you down.
Plug-and-play setup - My Passport Pro is preformatted HFS+ J, so it's ready to use with Mac OS straight out of the box.
Ready when you are - WD Diagnostics performs a S.M.A.R.T status check on your drive in seconds so you know it's ready to go when your next job comes up.
3-year limited warranty - For added peace of mind, we back the drive with a 3-year limited warranty.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.