WD 500GB My Passport Wireless Portable Hard Drive
• 500GB portable hard drive gives you enough storage capacity for all your documents, pictures and videos
• Wireless connectivity allows you to reduce the amount of cables you use as well as allowing you to connect your phone or tablet through the downloadable app
• USB 3.0 (SuperSpeed) connections can transfer up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, while the drive spins at 5,400rpm
• Perfect for storing all your valuable documents and pictures as a backup
• Rechargeable battery gives you up to 20 hours of standby time and six hours of streaming
• Manufacturer part number: WDBLJT5000ABK-EESN What can I store on this hard drive?
This hard drive has 500GB of storage, giving you plenty of space for your files. You can store up to 500 hours of standard digital video, 125 two-hour DVD films, 160,000 digital photos or 8,330 hours of digital music.What makes this hard drive different?
This hard drive is wireless and comes with a rechargeable battery. This means as well as backing up files from your computer you can also backup pictures and videos from your phone and tablet through WD’s My Cloud App. The built-in SD card slot lets you transfer photos and videos straight from your memory card so you can carry on shooting away. The rechargeable battery gives you up to 20 hours standby time and six hours of streaming time, allowing you to use it uninterrupted without any issues. All this makes this hard drive perfect for the person on the move whether you are a business person or a photographer.Can I still use a USB cable to connect this hard drive to my computer?
The WD Wireless My Passport comes with a USB 3.0 cable for charging the hard drive and also transferring the data. This gives you the ability to transfer your documents, pictures and videos quickly through the cable from your PC or laptop.
||127 mm x 86 mm x 22 mm
||Windows, Mac - with formatting
|Drive Form Factor
|Data Transfer Speed
||Manufacturer Not Specified
|Drive Spin Speed
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.