Webro Foam 100 (WF100) Coax Cable Black (priced per metre)
• CAI Approved
• Ideal for extending satellite cable runs
• Foam Dielectric
• Compatible with CT100 cable and connectors
• Impedance 75 ohmsWebro Foam 100, or WF100 coax cable is suitable for many applications, including low power video, video signal and broadband signals. It is also be used in high-frequency transmission, especially for transmitters and receivers, computers, radio and TV transmitters.
WF100 cable consists of a 1.00mm solid plain copper conductor, foam polyethylene dielectric, copper foil tape, plain copper wire braid and black PVC sheath.
WF cable is the UK’s most popular coaxial cable for TV and Satellite installations and is widely regarded as the highest quality coaxial cable in the market.
This product is sold in units of 1 metre, up to a maximum length in 1 piece of 100 metres. Orders placed for a quantity of 100 units, or multiples of 100 units will be supplied on a reel; otherwise the cable will be supplied cut to length.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.