Wera 897/4 Impaktor Ring Magnet Holder
• Holder with retaining ring
• Magnet impaktor holder to cushion extreme impulse peaks
• Special torsion effect from the double-torsion spring
• Equipped with a ring magnet to easily hold longer and heavier screws
• Particularly suitable for use with impact driversThe Wera 897/4 IMP R Impaktor holder with retaining Ring Magnet for secure holding of screws up to 10in. Impaktor holder to cushion extreme impulse peaks, special torsion effect from the double-torsion spring, equipped with a ring magnet to easily hold longer and heavier screws, also ideal for above-head work, particularly suitable for use with impact drivers, the magnet can be retracted and in this way be disabled
Output: Suitable for bits with 1/4in hexagon head drive as per DIN 3126-C 6.3 and Wera Series 1
Design: Impaktor technology ensures an above-average service life even under extreme conditions thanks to a best possible utilisation of the material properties and optimally designed geometry (two coupled torsion zones that perform successively), fitted with retaining ring and magnet
Drive: 1/4in hexagon, suitable for power driven screwdrivers with DIN 3126-F 6.3, ISO 1173 chucks
Anyone claiming that 'A screwdriver is a just screwdriver' would surely change their views after trying those made by industry leaders Wera.
The old expression 'you get what you pay for' is particularly appropriate in relation to screwdrivers, and the Wera design and manufacturing process in producing them is a lot more involved than most tradesmen would imagine.
Whereas many discerning tool users associate Stabila with top quality levels, Marshalltown with the best trowels, and Knipex as the pinnacle in pliers, others regard Wera screwdrivers and bits as the ultimate in design and quality. Their range of truly innovative products is designed to make the job easier.
It is only after trying Wera screwdrivers that the difference in quality and performance between them and cheaper alternatives becomes apparent. At Wera, the focus is on the professional and industrial user, and because Wera specialise in producing screw fastening solutions, they are not involved with any other product types.
End users have often provided Wera with feedback for product innovation, and even minor suggestions have been developed in making Wera products different-- e.g. the 'roll stop' on the Wera screwdriver handle to avoid the problem of 'the disappearing screwdriver', and the renowned 'Kraftform' handle with its hard and soft zones that are arranged so that right zones come into use depending on the force required.
Wera is a family owned company with over 60 years experience in screwdriver and bit design and manufacturing, and have 2,500 plus products in their portfolio.
The Wera range contains many variations on sets and combinations. Screwdriver bits can be classed as 'consumables' because they are a necessity and they can be frequently mislaid. Compact displays feature loose bar coded screwdrivers which are clearly marked for easy identification.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.