Whistler WS1088 EZ Scan Digital Handheld Radio Scanner
• Frequency: 25-54MHz, 108-136.99MHz, 137-174MHz, 216-379.97MHz, 380-512MHz, 764-781MHz, 791-796MHz, 806-960MHz (excluding cellular), 1240-1300MHz
• On board user interface for creating and editing trunked systems, sites & Talk group
• Spectrum Sweeper Locks onto Nearby transmissions without programming or knowing the frequencies! Includes lockout for unwanted channels
• Detachable remote control head.
• Software upgradeable CPU & DSP Firmware
• Decoding of P25 Phase 11 (Full TDMA) and X2-TDMA modes
• Decoding of DMR
• Stores up to 10 Million selections that can be categorised into over 200 scan lists
• Backlit dot-matrix display & alphanumeric keypad and homing bar
• CTCSS/DCS Sub audible decoder
• Programmable alert LED
• Headphone Speaker jack
• Up to 70 scan/sec
• Up to 80 step search/sec
• Multicolour Ultra bright customisable LED alert
• Multi System digital/analogue APCO P25 Trunking, ProThe Whistler WS1088 is a handheld multi-system adaptive Digital tracking trunking scanner with Motorola P25 Phase I, X2-TDMA and Phase II,DMR capabilities. All USA/Canada frequencies are pre-programmed onto the included SD card making it ready to use out of the box. This model features an easy to use navigation with a multifunction keypad and includes a PC program for easy customization. It also includes a USB cable and PC software. It also has Virtual Scanner mode that can store 200 various scanner configurations. The WS1088 permits recording by scannable object and saves into a Windows compatible file. The clock and calendar function adds date/time info to the recordings and has the ability to power the scanner on at a specific time. The dedicated Skywarn/Weather button allows quick access to frequencies used by storm spotter networks and NOAA weather reports (USA & Canada only). Additionally, this model features Whistler's Spectrum Sweeper and a programmable audio and visual alert system.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.