Whites MXT Spectrum E-Series Metal Detector (Used)
• Feature packed and simple to operate quality metal detector• Has everything you need to locate and identify coins, jewellery and other targets• Ground cancelling capability to automatically eliminate heavy ground mineralisationMXT Features Three complete separate programs with separate target responses, display information, and audio frequencies. Coin and jewellery mode :Coins and rings in, pull tabs out! The display offers VDI (visual discrimination indication) -95 to +94, target blocks coin/jewellery/trash target labels, automatic battery check, low battery alert, overload alert, and depth reading. Also available is knob adjust discrimination, gain threshold, plus an alternate trigger mode "pull tab notched out"...Impressive Depth! General Search Mode: The display offers VDI -95 to +94, target blocks, target labels, automatic battery check, low battery alert, overload alert and depth reading. Also available knob adjust discrimination, gain and dual threshold. Three alternate trigger modes allows for your personal preferences. Unique audio response similar to mixed-mode audio, a favourite of professional detectorists. Prospecting Mode:The display offers vdi -95 to +94, % probability, ground phase, automatic battery check, low battery alert, and overload alert. When using the Prospecting Mode the knob adjust discrimination becomes an adjustment for SAT speed. Each operating mode contains optional search and discriminate methods, i.e., Disc Notch, Mixed Mode Audio, VCO and much more! Automatic Ground Balance - simple, lightening fast, and accurate. From mountain minerals to salt water. 3 easy to adjust knobs - Gain, Threshold and all new "Dual Control" allows discrimination and SAT speed adjustment. 3 toggles, Mode, Pinpoint and Track.
It may be illegal to use a metal detector in some Countries or States please check with you local government department before using this device.
||with batteries - 1.960 kg
||without batteries - 1.685 kg
||full extension - 135cm
||min. extension - 115cm
||8xAA order code L39BF (sold seperately)
||-10°C - +60°C
|Control box dimensions:
|Standard search head:
||DFX 950 24.5cm diameter
||1/4 inch jack (6.35mm)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.