Wireless Home Networking in Easy Steps 2nd Edition
• Provides you with a concise and informative guide to set up your home network, wire free• Guides you each step of the way, with clear instructions and practical tips• Perfect for those making their first entry into wireless networking• Comprehensively explains Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and other standardsMore money is spent on wireless than on wired technology. Every Internet Service Provider and telecoms company offers packages that include Wi-Fi hubs and routers. Nearly every laptop and most PCs come with Wi-Fi adapters as standard. Wireless Home Networking in easy steps will show you plainly how to take best advantage of the equipment and software available today. Have the freedom to use a computer anywhere in your home with the minimum of fuss.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.