Wireless Radio Shield for Arduino
• Standard shield to accept Xbee, Zigbee compatible wireless radios
• Develop wireless telemetry networks to sensors
• Communicate with Arduino via pin 11, 12 , software serial port or via hardware serial port
• Xbee modules can be configured by X-CTU via USB
• 31mm X 41mm board
• Breakout of all pins
• To view our full range of wireless radio modules and accessories please click here
• To visit the website support page please click here
A Xbee shield allows an Arduino board to communicate wirelessly using Bee compatible modules (like Zigbee or BlueTooth Bee). It is designed to be used with Xbee module from MaxStream. It can be used as a Serial Port / USB replacement. It is used to connect two Arduino using Zigbee / Bluetooth Bee or connect a Arduino with PC Wirelessly. Two toggle switches decides how Rxd and Txd pins of Bee modules be connected to Arduino pins. These two switches provides options to connect RxD and TxD lines of Bee Modules to Arduino Hardware Serial Port or Digital pins 11 and 12 or FTDI RxD and Txd Pins.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.