Wiring System & Fault Finding for Installation Electricians (5th Edition)
• Fully up-to-date with the 17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations• Covers all the principles and practice of testing and fault diagnosis in a way that is clear for students and non-electricians• Expert advice from an engineering training consultant, supported with colour diagrams, examples and key dataThis book deals with an area of practice that many students and non-electricians find particularly challenging. It explains how to interpret circuit diagrams, wiring systems, and outlines the principles of testing before explaining how to apply this knowledge to fault finding in electrical circuits.
A handy pocket guide for anybody that needs to be able to trace faults in circuits, whether in domestic, commercial or industrial settings, this book will be extremely useful to electricians, plumbers, heating engineers and intruder alarm installers.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.