Wooden Tower Game
• A great traditional tumbling towers game
• Remove a piece from the tower and when it falls you are out of the game
• Not suitable for children under 3 years old
• Size: 14cm high x 5cm wideIt's not just a game, it's a excitement maker. Players try to pull out the blocks and place them on top...without toppling the teetering tower.
Step One: Take wooden block from the tower and place it (gently) on top. Hold breath and wait.
Step two: Take turns repeating step one until tower wiggles, wobbles, and finally comes crashing down. The last one to put a block on without making it fall is the winner.
Includes 54 wooden blocks. Each block measures 7.5 x 2.5 x 1.2 cm. Size approx. 23cm. For two or more players, age 3+
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.