Xantrax Inverter Remote Control
• Provides status information through its LED, a simple on / off switch and an ignition inhibit circuit which deactivates your inverter when the engine is turned off
• Connects directly to your inverter via the heavy duty studs on the inverter
• Simple on / off operation to easily control your inverter
• Connects directly to the Xantrax range of inverters, order codes N12JT and N13JTHow do I set up this remote control?
This remote control is simple to set up. Once the remote is unpacked and the cable unravelled, it can simply be connected to the inverter through the two studs on the inverter which will allow you to then remotely turn on or off your inverter without requiring access to the power switch on the rear of the inverter.
What is this remote compatible with?
This Xantrax remote control is compatible with the Xantrax range of inverters including the Xantax 12V Pure Sinewave 700W Inverter (order code N12JT) and the Xantax 12V Pure Sinewave 1400W Inverter (order code N13JT).
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.