XBeePro 802.15.4 Low Power Module with RP-SMA Socket
• 802.15.4 standard XBeePro module
• No configuration needed for out-of-the-box RF communications
• Common XBee footprint for a variety of RF modules
• Fast 250 kbps RF data rate to the end node
• 63mW output power, 2.4GHz operating frequency
• RPSMA antenna socket for common 2.4GHz antennas
• Up to 90m indoors, 1.6km outdoors
• Sleep modes supported for extended battery lifeXBee-PRO modules are power-amplified versions of XBee modules for extended-range applications. These modules use the IEEE 802.15.4 networking protocol for fast point-to-multipoint or peer-to-peer networking. Part of the XBee family of RF products, these modules are easy-to-use, share a common footprint, and are fully interoperable with other XBee products utilizing the same technology. Module users have the ability to substitute one XBee module for another with minimal development time and risk.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.