XFX ProSeries with SolidLink 1050W 80+ Gold PC Power Supply
• Full modular design
• 1050W Black Edition PSU
• 80+ Gold rated efficiency
• DC to DC Converter Design
• Conductive Polymer Aluminum Solid Electrolytic Capacitors
• Active Power Factor Correction [99% PF Typical]
• High +12V Output
• Ultra Ventilation [Grid Structure]
• Multi-GPU Technologies Supported
• All-in-One DC Cabling Design
• Universal AC Input [Full Range]
• 5 Year Limited WarrantyXFX ProSeries exclusive SolidLink Technology replaces wires - which cause wattage loss - with direct pin connections. The result is an efficient high-power PSU. With EasyRail Technology, you get one single rail for maximum power and easy set-up. Wattage and heat go hand-in-hand. Other PSUs claim a certain wattage by using unrealistic testing environments like 25°C, but in real settings, they might reach much lower wattages. XFX PSUs guarantee the advertised wattage, even at well above standard operating conditions at 50°C. Power drawn from your AC outlet is typically dirty with voltage spikes and fluctuations, which can harm vital PC components. XFX PSUs are designed to deliver tight DC voltage regulation with minimal AC ripple, giving you safer, cleaner power. 80 Plus Gold certified means that this XFX PSU has a power efficiency of up to 90%. Compare that to non-certified PSUs, which lose at least 20% of power drawn. With the XFX PSU, get every watt you pay for. Internal PC operating temperature is around 35°C but the internal PSU temperature can be much higher.
Fixed FDD 0
Fixed Peripheral 0
Fixed 6+2-pin PCI-E 0
Fixed 6-pin PCI-E 0
Fixed ATX12V / EPS12V 0
Fixed Motherboard Connector 0
Fixed SATA 0
Modular 6+2-pin PCI-E 6
Modular 6-pin PCI-E 0
Modular ATX12V / EPS12V One 4+4-pin, One EPS 12V 8-pin
Modular Cables Yes
Modular FDD Up to 2 Connectors (Y Connector)
Modular Motherboard Connector 20+4-pin
Modular Peripheral Up to 8 Connectors
Modular SATA Up to 11 Connectors
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.