XLR 3-Pin Male AA Series Chassis Connector PCB Horizontal
• Most cost-effective series • Tulip type contact design with high contact pressure for highest durability • Selective gold plated contact and PCB termination area for best conductivity and solder ability3 pole male XLR receptacle, grounding: separate ground contact to mating connector shell and front panel, horizontal PCB mount Most cost-effective round plastic body XLR PCB mount panel connector. Front panel cutout and PCB layout 100% compatible to A series. "Tulip" type contact design with high contact pressure for highest durability. Flammability rating UL94HB.
|Capacitance between Contacts
||= 4 pF
||= 6 mO (inner)
||DC 1,5 kV
||> 10 GO (initial)
|Rated Current per Contact
||Separate Ground Contact Connected to Mating Connector Shell and Front Panel, no Connection to Pin 1
||= 20 N
||= 20 N
||> 1000 Mating Cycles
||Horizontal PCB Mount
||Polyamide (PA 6.6 30 % GR)
||UL 94 HB
||Complies with IEC 68-2-20
||-30 °C to +80 °C
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.