XLR 5-Pole Female DLX Series Chassis Connector Male 3 Threaded Holes
• All metal housing offers best overall RF protection and electromagnetic shielding
• Duplex ground contact for excellent contact integrity between chassis and cable connector
• Female contact incorporates a solder barrier to prevent solder running into the contact mating area
• Larger solder contacts for easier termination
• Optional connection to easily join pin1 to chassis ground
• D-style housing provides installation compatibility with industry standard D mounting dimensions5 pole female receptacle, solder cups, Nickel housing, silver contacts, M3 mounting holes
The DLX series features a compact all metal housing with an ingenious duplex ground contact, which offers excellent RF protection and shielding. It is the ideal match for mating with Neutrik's EMC XLR cable connector.
|Capacitance between Contacts
||= 7 pF
||= 5 mO (inner)
||DC 1,5 kV
||> 10 GO (initial)
|Rated Current per Contact
||< 50 V
||= 20 N
||= 20 N
||> 1000 Mating Cycles
||max. 1.0 mm²
||max. 18 AWG
||Mounting Holes with M3 threads
||2 µm Ag over 2 µm Ni
||Polyamide (PA 6.6 30 % GR)
||Zinc Diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)
||UL 94 HB
||Complies with IEC 68-2-20
||-30 °C to +80 °C
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.