XLR 6-Pin Female XX Series Cable Plug
• Unique cage design of female contact for low contact resistance and high integrity
• Female contact incorporates a solder barrier to prevent solder running into the contact mating area
• Female connector with improved solid metal latch which is larger and easier to handle
• Additional ground spring contacts for better shell ground continuity
• Improved chuck type strain relief provides higher pull-out force and makes assembly easier and faster
• Boot with polyurethane gland gives high protection to cable bending stresses
• Coloured rings and boots available for coding or identification
• Sleek and ergonomic design - valuable and handy
• Rugged zinc die cast shell, long-lasting and dependable
• Internal thread on shell is well protected against any damage
• Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product6 pole female cable connector with Nickel housing and silver contacts.
The next generation of the worldwide accepted standard of XLR cable connectors. The successor of the X series offers several new features which make it more reliable, easier to assemble and improves contact integrity as well cable strain relief.
|Capacitance between Contacts
||= 7 pF
||= 3 mO (inner)
||DC 1,5 kV
||> 10 GO (initial)
|Rated Current per Contact
||3.5 - 8.0 mm
||= 20 N
||= 20 N
||> 1000 Mating Cycles
||max. 1.0 mm²
||max. 18 AWG
||2 µm Ag over 2 µm Ni
||Polyamide (PA 6.6 30 % GR)
||Zinc Diecast (ZnAl4Cu1) / Ck 67 (spring)
||Zinc Diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)
||UL 94 HB
||Complies with IEC 68-2-20
||-30 °C to +80 °C
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.