XYZ Printing Da Vinci Junior PLA 1.75mm Filament 600g Smart Cartridge – Red
• High quality red coloured PLA 3D printer filament
• 1.75mm diameter filament for the da Vinci 1.0, 1.0 Aio and 2.0A Duo 3D printers
• PLA is a biodegradable plastic which does not require a heated plate and has a glossy finish
• 600g/240m of filament
• Exclusive cartridge for the da Vinci series
• Intelligence chipped cartridge lets your da Vinci printer know exactly how much filament is left as well as other useful informationWhat printers is this filament compatible with?
The 1.75mm PLA da Vinci filament is in a propriety cartridge that is designed to be quick and easily loaded into the da Vinci series of 3D printers including the da Vinci 1.0, 1.0 Aio and 2.0A Duo. The filament comes in a rectangular cartridge 175mm by 235mm with a carry handle and a chip on the bottom which connects to the printer.
Why use this filament?
Perfect for medium to large sized projects the cartridge contains 600g of PLA red coloured filament.
PLA is a biodegradable plastic with a lower melting point than ABS. As it is derived from sugar it gives of a semi-sweet smell as it prints. PLA can give better acute angles and has stronger binding between layers.
The alternative ABS has a higher melting point so is better for use at higher temperatures. ABS creates prints with more of a flex than PLA and can be machined more easily.
Check your printer for its filament compatibilities.
Always know how much filament you have left
Each cartridge has a chip on the bottom that can be read by your da Vinci 3D printer. The chip tells you what type of filament is loaded and how much is left in the container. Stop worrying about running out of filament during a print with the chipped cartridges keeping track.
|Plastic material type
||190 °C (glass @ 45 °C)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.