XYZ Printing Handheld Scanner for 3D Printers
• Fast and accurate handheld scanner for capturing heads and objects
• Two modes: ‘head’ and ‘object’
• Scanning distance of 70cm or wide scanning at 25cm
• Image resolution of 640 x 480 at 30 FPS
• USB 3.0 connectionHow do you use handheld scanner?
The handheld scanner has two modes: ‘head’ and ‘object’ . Head mode is designed for scanning a person’s head and object is for scanning an object such as an apple. After connecting the scanner to a laptop or computer and installing the provided software and drivers, select either head or object mode depending on what you wish to scan, aim the scanner at the object, push the button and slowly rotate around it . You can then save the scan in a file format which your 3D printer can then use to print.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.