Yellowstone Flameless Cook Flask
• Lightweight, safe and portable alternative to a gas stove
• Ideal for outdoor enthusiasts, mountaineers, backpackers, hikers, campers, scouts, guides, picnics, events, festivals, day trips etc.
• Create a hot drink or meal with the minimum of fuss and in safe conditions, heat and cook liquid or food using the water activated heat pack
• No need for gas, petrol, or dangerous fuels to create heat, making it far safer and simpler than other current cooking methods
• Can be used inside a tent or confined space, as it does not give off any toxic or unsafe emissions and importantly does not produce carbon monoxide
• Environmentally friendly option to gas or charcoal
• Don't forget extra heat packs - Choose from 10x20g pack (Maplin Code: A71TC
) or the higher power 10x50g packs (Maplin Code: A70TC
)400ml medical grade stainless steel inner cooking flask which is robust and easy to cleanHeat resistant plastic outer box with airtight locking lid for safe handling when in useNeoprene sleeve prevents transfer of heat to surrounding area and provides safe handlingReady to use, supplied with one Super Power (20g) heat packFull easy to follow instructions included, its the new way to cook outdoors!
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.