ZALMAN PSU 700W GT BRONZE
• Two-Forward Switching Design• Multiple Safety Features• Quad Rail +12V DC Output• Dual Graphics Card Support• Less Than 1W Standby Power Consumption• Active PFC for Improved Power Factor and Reduced Harmonics80 PLUS BRONZEÂ® Certified With up to 87% efficiency(230V AC, 50% load), it`s 80 PLUS BRONZE certified and guarantees higher efficiency compared to uncertified products. Two-Forward Switching Design The Two-Forward Switching Design minimizes switching loss and internal heat for enhanced reliability and stability. ATX12V v2.3 The latest PSU design standard is incorporated for compatibility with a wide range of CPUs, motherboards, and graphic cards Quad Rail +12V DC Output Four independent +12V outputs for core components facilitate highly stable operation Dual Graphics Card Support 6-Pin and 6+2 Pin PCI-E Connectors are provided for dual graphic card setup such as SLI and CF. (Dual graphics card may or may not be supported depending on the graphics card specifications.) Less Than 1W Standby Power Consumption The energy efficient Green IC circuitry consumes much less standby power (less than 1W) compared to other PSU`s without this feature.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.