Zenmuse Camera 3-Axis Gimbal for DJI S900 and S1000+ Platforms (Sony A7 Camera)
• A lightweight stabiliser designed to hold a Sony A7 digital camera
• Compatible with DJI S900, S1000 and S1000+ platforms
• Gimbal servo drive module which helps control stability and reduces vibration
• Complete 360 degree control of your camera
• Multiple control modesWhat do I need to use this properly?
To get your camera in the air you need to pair the gimbal system with a compatible platform either the DJI S900, S1000 or S1000+. After that you need a flight controller - the A2 or WooKong-M are compatible, the battery you need is the Tattu 16000mAh Li-Po (A90TL) and a controller like the FrSky Taranis X9D Plus (A97TJ). With those you will be able to fly your camera and capture breath taking images and video, even in low light levels. You can even attach a DJI Lightbridge or IOSD OSD video downlink for a 5.8G video link and watch where you’re flying in real time.
How does the gimbal servo help?
The gimbal servo helps by improving control and stability while maximising torque and minimising vibration. This is possible because it has been designed to work with the Sony A7 digital camera so your images and videos are perfect every time. The multiple control modes help you position and move your camera or lock it in position so you never miss the action. There is also an inbuilt IMU and infrared receiver to give you remote shutter capabilities.
NB: Camera not included
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.