Zoom G2.1Nu Multi Effects Pedal with Footpedal & USB
• G2.1Nu: Taking multi-effects to the next level• 96 kHz sampling brings out authentic sounding tube amp harmonics• Excellent dynamic range due to 24-bit A/D/A conversion• 20 amazing patches created by Steve Vai• Large LCD panel supports intuitive operatio• 83 high-quality effects made possible by 32-bit processing• Latest modeling technology supports 30 different drive sounds• 16 Classic Amp & Stomp Box Models• Preset patches ready to use for recording or live performance• World's fastest patch change speed: 5 ms• Looper function records 5-second phrases• Studio quality 6-band graphic equaliser on-board• Built-in auto-chromatic tuner for guitar• ZNR (Zoom Noise Reduction) makes those playing pauses silent• Integrated drum machine with PCM sound sources• Ultra low noise design: 120 dB SN ratio and -100 dB noise floor• Sturdy metal chassis and rubber damping for superior toughness and durability• Two-way power allows use just about anywhere• Up to 7.5 hour battery life• USB port enables computer recording• Supported OS: Windows XP / Vista or Mac OS X 10.4 or later• Dimensions (W x D x H): 255 x 165 x 79 mm• Weight (without batteries): 1100gConventional floor-type multi-effect processors are designed to sound good when they are plugged into a guitar amp. Modeling processors are designed for recording in line. Until now, there was no product that could handle both scenarios with equal finesse.Introducing The G Series from Zoom. Each G Series Pedal offers two algorithms: One for live and one for recording. The sound you created at practice or in the studio can now be brought straight to the stage. Or take the sounds you worked out during a rehearsal and apply them seamlessly in the recording studio. Your creative scope has suddenly doubled.The completely redesigned drive sounds use Zoom's most technologically advanced spectral analysis, impulse response and frequency response data, making all the new settings offered on the G2.1Nu the most realistic models they have ever created. There are 20 models of legendary guitar amps and stomp boxes, with accurately fine-tuned sonic aspects like gain setting, range and harmonics character. In addition, you can choose from 10 original sounds created by Zoom, designed for excellent clarity and presence, capturing your dynamic range adjustments and picking nuances that give you that truly expressive tone that you crave.
|Maximum simultaneous effects:
||User 40 + Preset 40
||24bit, 64times over-sampling
||24bit, 64times over-sampling
||1/4" phone jack (Rated input level: -20dBm, Input impedance: 1M)
||1/4" stereo phone jack (Maximum output level: +5dBm, Output load impedance: 10k or higher)
||2-digit 7-segment LED display, Parameter LED, Pedal assign LED
||4 x AA or DC9V/300mA
||6.5 hours (with alkaline batteries)
||260 (W) x 169 (D) x 67 (H) mm
||1300g (without batteries)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.