Zoom H2 Handy Recorder
• Brilliant stereo recording• From seminars to electronic news gathering(ENG), interviews and podcasting to musical performances the H2 can effortlessly record it. • Includes four built-in mics - captures a wide and contiguous stereo image• Dual X/Y configured stereo mics facing front and rear• Both two pairs of mics can be used to produce a four-channel recording with 360° coverage• Built-in 3D panning function gives full control over the front/rear/left/right balance - create 5.1 recordings!• Records in WAV (16- or 24-bit, up to 96kHz) or MP3 (up to 320kbps and in VBR format)• 512MB SD card supplied gives 347 mins' recording in 192kbps MP3 or 47min in 16-bit / 44.1kHz WAV• Compatible with SD or SD-HC memory cards (up to 32GB)• Three types of dynamic range controls for pristine recordings (AGC, Compressor and Limiter)• Automatically start recording when audio is detected and stop when audio ceases• Auto Gain Control and Low-Cut Filter• Can also function as a USB microphone, letting you record directly to your computer - create a podcasts with ease• Direct monitoring - you can monitor with no latency during recording• Built-in normalising and file splitting functions• Support for plug-in power type external mics• Tuner & metronome enhance practice sessions• Four hours of continuous operation from 2 x AA batteries• Dimensions (W x D x H): 63.5 x 110 x 32 mm• Weight: 110g (without batteries)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.