Zoom iQ5 Professional Stereo Microphone White
• Mid-Side stereo microphone for iOS devices
• Compatible with iOS 6.0 or later
• Rotating mic element for vertical (audio) and horizontal (video) positioning
• 3-position Mid-Side stereo field switch (90, 120, RAW)
• 16-bit/44.1kHz recording resolution
• Analog mic gain wheel
• 3-position gain control switch (Auto, Limit, Off)
• LED power indicator
• Connects to devices via Apple's Lightning connector
• Mini USB connector for powering/charging iOS device
• Free Handy Recorder App available for download via the App Store A revolution in stereo microphone for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
The Zoom iQ5 is a high-quality mid-side stereo condenser mic, perfect for recording music and compact enough to be slipped into your pocket. Simply connect it to the Lightning connector of your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch and get ready to do some serious stereo recording any time, any place.
The iQ5 can record in linear PCM (WAV) 16-bit/44.1kHz format for CD-quality audio that accurately captures the full subtlety of acoustic instruments and spaces. When you need to conserve storage space for long recordings, you can instead record in compressed AAC format for smaller file sizes and faster data transfer.
Zoom's free Handy Recorder app is specially designed for use with the iQ5. Simply download it from the App Store and install it on your iOS devices. The app allows you to record in linear PCM format for the highest quality sound, or in AAC format to conserve storage space. It also enables you to apply compression, EQ and reverb effects, as well as normalize and divide files. Using the Handy Recorder app, you can even upload files to the SoundCloud audio sharing site, so you can immediately share your recording with the world.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.