Zoom R8 Portable 8-Track Digital Recorder
• Record 2 tracks simultaneously and playback 8 tracks• Audio interface with 2-in / 2-out capability• Control surface for Cubase, Logic, Sonar and more (DAW applications)
• Voice sampler with 8 pads
• 500MB of drum loops inside
• Create your own beats with the powerful rhythm machine
• Built-in high-sensitivity stereo microphones
• Supports SDHC cards up to 32GB• Versatile inputs for guitars, mics and line sources• Over 140 DSP effects including guitar amp modelling• Tuner and metronome onboard• Up to 100 marker points to directly locate places in your edit• Power from 4 x AAs (5 hour life), the supplied AC adapter or USB• USB 2.0 Hi-Speed mode for fast file transfer• Compatible with USB storage (flash drives and powered HDDs etc.)• Bundled with Cubase LE DAW• Dimensions (W x D x H): 257 x 190 x 51 mm• Weight: 780gZoom takes the turbocharged design of the R24 and scales it down for an ultra-portable music production solution. Like its predecessor, the R8 combines four production tools in one versatile device. In addition to being an 8-track recorder that utilises SD memory, the R8 is an audio interface, a DAW control surface and a sampler complete with drum pads and a rhythm machine.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.