For the bright sparks out there, we have a wide range of products available from world renowned brands for your electronic projects:
- Arduino – Arduino is an inexpensive tool for developing interactive objects that can detect various inputs and sensors, to control a variety of lights, motors, or other physical outputs. It’s an open-source physical platform based on a simple microcontroller board to which you can write software to control the board and elements that are attached.
- Raspberry Pi – The Raspberry Pi is an inexpensive complete computer. When it is connected to a display, it can transform any TV screen or monitor into a computer programming station. It is also great for connecting to other devices such as electronic components or a HD camera. The GPU (Graphical Processing Unit) both handles and displays recorded HD video to show via the HDMI out port. It facilitates audio-visual output via the Raspberry Pi’s 3.5mm jack to connect to headphones, speakers or perhaps a TV screen.
- micro:bit – The BBC micro:bit is a pocket sized computer that puts you in the driving seat, letting you program every part of the board. A collaboration between 31 partners, the micro:bit has been released as an initiative to get everyone interested in programming and inspire creativity with technology. The board comes in one of four colours (red, green, blue or yellow) at random. You don’t need to have any knowledge or experience to start using the micro:bit – so see what you can create today.
- Hobby Electronics – Shop from our range of Projects & Kits including; Internet of Things, Conductive Paint Kits & Education & Project Books.
- Tools – We sell a broad range of Tools, including Soldering Irons, Illuminated Magnifiers, Screwdriver Kits & Repair Kits.
- 3D Printing & Modelling – Our range of 3D Pens loaded with 3D Filament are perfect for model making. For the professional with a 3D printer, we offer a range of 3D Printing Accessories
- Kids Gadgets & Education - Looking for a Planetarium to light up a bedroom at night? This is the place you want to be. Use the planetarium to educate yourself or someone interested you know and find out what lies beyond our atmosphere with real-time view of the stars and constellations.
Your electronics projects also need a base to start from, that’s why we stock a selection of breadboards. A breadboard is a construction base, used to prototype electronic circuits – the beauty being that you can use one to learn the basics, but once you understand the principles your imagination is the only limit.