EXTEND | EXTREME RANGE & PERFORMANCE
- Extreme dual band WiFi speed — up to 2.2Gbps
- High-power amplifiers and internal antenna array increase range
- Beamforming+ improves wireless range and reliability
- Access Point mode creates a WiFi hotspot using a wired Ethernet connection
STREAM | ULTIMATE CONNECTIVITY
- MU-MIMO allows you to go faster by simultaneously streaming to multiple devices
- FastLane technology improves performance using both WiFi bands
- Gigabit port to connect to wired devices like smart TVs and game consoles to WiFi
MOBILE | UP TO 100% FASTER
- Custom Low-Noise Amplifier improves incoming transmission quality from mobile devices
- Access scheduling for parental controls
- Optimize your WiFi network with the WiFi Analytics app for Android®
- Mobile browser support for installation
In a Deadzone? Not Anymore.
Not getting enough coverage for your devices from your WiFi router? Add a Nighthawk Mesh Extender and strengthen your connection for the ultimate connectivity experience.
FastLane™ technology uses both WiFi bands to establish one super-speed connection. Ideal for HD streaming & gaming.
Connectivity You Can't be Without
The Gigabit Ethernet port on the AC2200 WiFi Mesh Extender acts a WiFi bridge. Ideal for connecting gaming consoles, smart TVs, and streaming devices to your WiFi network. Upgrade all of your entertainment devices to 11AC in a single shot!
|Standards||IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11 a/n/ac 5GHz One (1) 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet port with auto-sensing technology|
|WAN Ports||1 x RJ-45 1 port(s) x RJ-45 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet|
|Form Factor||Wireless Network Router|
|In The Box||AC2200 Nighthawk X4 Range Extender (EX7300) Quick start guide|
|Dimensions||16.1cm (W) x 8.14cm (D) x 4.45cm (H) - Weight 0.3kg|
|Router Type||Wireless AC|
|System Requirements||2.4 and/or 5GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac wireless router or gateway Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0, Firefox 20, Safari 5.1, Google Chrome 25.0 browsers or higher|
|Frequency Band||2.4 and 5.0GHz|
|Wireless LAN Standards||IEEE 802.11 a b g n ac|