10 Model Da Vinci Machines Construction Kit
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: N99QJ
• Build 10 models inspired by Da Vinci's famous designs
• Ideal for home, schools and universities to teach structure and mechanics
• Manufactured from durable nylon plastics and supplied easy to use instructions
• Fast, safe assembly with no other tools needed
• Educational kit for ages 9 and upThe Fischertechnik system is based on a six sided building block which allows attachment and expansion on all sides. Add angular blocks, structural parts and electronic components such as sensors and motors. Build models which aid learning for creativity and technical understanding.
This construction set combines several mechanical models, whose origin goes back to designs from Leonardo Da Vinci: file cutting machine, pivoting bridge and chariot. An activity booklet has numerous illustrations and descriptions for the original designs from Leonardo Da Vinci. Providing information, which is worth learning. History you can touch!
Combine multiple Fischertechnik kits to create and design your own models, giving you numerous possibilities of variation.